Once a month, Fortitude Fund Program Manager Steve Franks will be making a complete “coffee circuit” throughout all 11 counties of Northeast Indiana region. In the afternoon from 2:00 to 5:00, he’ll be at a local coffee shop to talk with…
- Existing Fortitude Fund Community members from that county who want to connect with their peers.
- Early stage entrepreneurs who want to learn about the Fortitude Fund, its Community, and the potential for a $1,000 business grant.
- Young entrepreneurs as young as high school age who want to explore starting an entrepreneurial project, a side gig or maybe even a part-time business.
- Potential entrepreneurs curious about starting their dream business.
- Business leaders from the county who want to give back to their community’s emerging entrepreneurs.
No appointments or RSVPs necessary – just come and hang out. You don’t have to love coffee, but you do have to love entrepreneurship!